Provided by Contryman Associates, P.C. Investment Adviser Services are offered through Contryman Wealth Advisors.
Developing a plan to help you maintain your lifestyle after you retire and through your retirement years
Your retirement funds may have to last 25 years or more, so it is important to have an effective plan in place. The Contryman Associates and Contryman Wealth Advisors retirement planning professionals look at avenues available in helping you plan for your retirement. We can review your Social Security statement and assess factors that will influence your actual benefits upon retirement including your remaining working years, your annual compensation levels, and the potential tax rate on Social Security benefits. We can discuss with you the benefits and limitations of individual retirement plans including Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, and non-qualified annuities.
We can also discuss the various employer-sponsored plans and the benefits, limiting factors, and requirements of plans available to you. If you are an employer, we can help you determine the plan that may work best for your organization depending upon your entity type, the size of your business, the degree of flexibility you require, and the complexity of set up and administration of available plans.
We can help you develop a plan designed to fit your retirement and life goals, based on the best use of available assets and income, to help provide for the lifestyle you wish to enjoy throughout your retirement
- Meet with a Contryman Associates or Contryman Wealth Advisors retirement planning professional
- Discuss your goals and plans for retirement
- We can review your most recent Social Security statement
- We can evaluate current individual and employer-sponsored retirement plan contributions and returns
- If you wish, we can prepare a projection of your retirement benefits based on current contributions
- We will offer suggestions on other retirement planning options to help you meet your objectives
- If you are an employer, we can review your company’s retirement plan and discuss how it benefits both you and your employees
- For businesses, we can make recommendations for a retirement plan if you do not have one, or possibly recommend changes to your existing plan that may be beneficial to you and your employees